It is currently 22 Aug 2017, 02:19

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours

Welcome
Welcome to Christ First Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join us for Christian fellowship and friendly discussions.? Looking forward to you joining our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Trust in God
PostPosted: 03 Sep 2014, 05:04 

Trust God in all things regardless of your present situation or circumstances.

Deuteronomy 30:11-20
11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off. 12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say , Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? 13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say , Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? 14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it. 15 See , I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; 16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply : and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. 17 But if thine heart turn away , so that thou wilt not hear , but shalt be drawn away , and worship other gods, and serve them; 18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish , and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it. 19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live : 20 That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

*Henry Francis Lyte, had the end stages of tuberculosis when he wrote, “Abide with Me”

Post subject: Re: Trust in God
PostPosted: 03 Sep 2014, 07:19 
Site Admin

:cam :thns I needed that!

Post subject: Re: Trust in God
PostPosted: 04 Aug 2017, 12:02 

AHeartofJoye wrote:
Trust God in all things regardless of your present situation or circumstances.

Deuteronomy 30:11-20
11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off. 12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say , Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? 13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say , Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? 14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it. 15 See , I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; 16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply : and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. 17 But if thine heart turn away , so that thou wilt not hear , but shalt be drawn away , and worship other gods, and serve them; 18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish , and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it. 19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live : 20 That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

*Henry Francis Lyte, had the end stages of tuberculosis when he wrote, “Abide with Me”

A good reminder though I often quote it to others I fall short of holding fast of doing the same.
Windows upgraded me to Windows 10 and made a mess of everything.. I became very upset that I could not log into my Yahoo. mail and FB though I necer signed out and did not change my password but neither would except it..same password now I know why you should use same... Any way being very upset was not reflecting a Christ like nature and surely was not trusting God for peace ...I didn't read the Bib le for two days thinking God would not speak to me though His Word and me having the attitude of acting as though ....well like I couldn't function without either of the two..I called my g-daughter and vented and later after chilling Iwas guilty and last evening called her and apologize of all to call and vent and expect a cure all for Windows destroying things it shouldn't have been my g-daughter with al she has on her plate with migraines, and Zach injured knee and Lil man I know it all weighs heavy on both her mind and heart .
After my realizing if something this material cause me to be weak in faith how could I expect to stand firm keep the faith when all hell breaks lose and I know things are going to get much worse God said it and I believe it that lawlessnes will inceased.. Oh afterward my weak two days I did sit down at the table and prayed and ask God's forgiveness and read about four chapters in the Bible for it does not leave my table except when the girls are here and want top do crafts or play games one is a Christian game and I'm glad they like tp play iot and even ask to play it.
Well I've went around joes old barn but I talked to Jackie last evening and she had prayed for me and that is why I got this peace God does answer prayer and shew shared with me her peace through all she is dealing with ..I read her from Our Daily Bread yesterdays Peace and Trust and the Book and Chap.verse they refered Isaiah 26:1-9 and this morning after praying and asking God's forgiveness and giving me understanding of reading His Word I first read Our Daily Bread turning the pg.to Friday "Training for Life " and Scripture reference Psalm 66:8-12 Great lesson in giving God praise for His testing .. God's refining is taking us from our worldly nature to our spiritual only there is our strenght for its spiritual and it comes from God for He is Spirit and we cannnot know His ways nor have spiritual strenght for its not of flesh but of God. Our physical conscience ( flesh) desires the things of the world our spiritual conscience the things of the Word.
"What God does not take us out of He will take us through" I read that years ago somewhere .. I 'll share one of my own not by my flesh did I recieve it but of my spirit which reads " We Christians often tend to focus on life's situations instead of God who has and is the solution to all situations"
Sending you a big hug :bgh with love :yagl
and I'm keeping you and all family in prayer. :yaap

Those who serve the Lord will best serve the people,For those who are led by God will best lead a nation;But those who compromise the Sovereign Word of God will jeopardize the sovereign foundation of a Christian nation

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours