It is currently 22 Aug 2017, 02:20

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours

Welcome
Welcome to Christ First Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join us for Christian fellowship and friendly discussions.? Looking forward to you joining our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Please Pray for the Christ First Forum
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2017, 07:04 

Frank tells us changes are coming to CFF that evidently cannot be avoided. Please pray that this forum will not be cut off to never rise again. This is God's forum! Frank has been a faithful servant of the Lord in this forum and God's truth reigns. Pray that God will intervene and that His will be done! Thank you and bless you for all your needed prayers!

LoveInChrist, Songbird/Carol

:prgup

Post subject: Re: Please Pray for the Christ First Forum
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2017, 09:09 

Sign of the times Christians to be silence that includes Christian Web sites and Christians and Jews who post on open other web sites like Facebook ..I read an article on Jewish Task Force where a Jew had posted an article and FB removed it but allowed the article posted by a muslim to remain.
I can't get on FB nor my Yahoo mail... windows up graded me to Windows 10 which I did not want and now Yahoo nor Facebook will except my password a matter what I've tried no results FB keeps telling me they will sent me a code to my yahoo and I keep telling them I can't log on ..I've use another link refered and explain I can't get on either account . Now CCF excepts my email and couple of others excepts both my email add and same password I have used for years on both my email and FB I have not changed my password .. I think its facebook blocking me which blocks me from checking my yahoo email maybe because I post articles from

JTF.ORG

Last edited by Forgiven777 on 02 Aug 2017, 09:24, edited 1 time in total.

Those who serve the Lord will best serve the people,For those who are led by God will best lead a nation;But those who compromise the Sovereign Word of God will jeopardize the sovereign foundation of a Christian nation

Post subject: Re: Please Pray for the Christ First Forum
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2017, 09:21 

I suppose FB does not like articles on Jewish Task Force that exposes Trump along with Obama and Clinton.
I pray the Lord will intervene and cover His hand over CCF protecting it from being removed Christians need a place to fellowship and be enlighten on what is going on and encouraged and be incouraged especially as we know the time is near .When you see Israels enemy('s) gathering against them know the time is near..Now China has joined Russia and Egypt in their pushing Israel to give land to Palestinians you can read of what is going on with Trump Russian and Egypts leaders and the UN as a whole standing against Israel on jtf.org/

Those who serve the Lord will best serve the people,For those who are led by God will best lead a nation;But those who compromise the Sovereign Word of God will jeopardize the sovereign foundation of a Christian nation

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours