It is currently 27 Jun 2017, 08:50

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours

Welcome
Welcome to Christ First Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join us for Christian fellowship and friendly discussions.? Looking forward to you joining our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Please pray for my grandma
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2017, 23:45 

I'm an engineering graduate seeking prayers for loving grandma. I'm an IT professional. I have a special emotional bonding for her. Since both my parents were employed, I used to stay with my grandma. In my childhood, she used to take me to church everyday. She taught me how to pray. I strongly believe in Jesus, because I had experienced many blessings from him.

I'm close to my grandma compared to my parents and I like spending time with her though she is quite old and frail. Last day, she tripped in the bathroom while I was watching TV. Since she didn't turn up for quite sometime, I knocked the bathroom door, but there was no response. Then I kicked the door and was shocked to see my grandma lying unconscious on the floor. I immediately took her to the hospital. The doctor said that she has suffered a fatal brain injury. Now she is being cared for in a senior care. I am praying to God for her speedy recovery. I want to see her healthy soon. Friends......please do pray for her. I trust in the Lord. I am sure He will hear our prayers.

Last edited by songbird on 14 Jun 2017, 11:12, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising is not allowed in CFF. Sorry for the necessary edit.

Post subject: Re: Please pray for my grandma
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2017, 11:16 

CindSein, will be praying for your grandmother. We have a caring God and He will do what he deems best for your grandmother. So sorry to hear this happened to her.

LoveInChrist
Songbird/Carol

:prgup

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours